Welcome To Prarie Sage

Hey there!


Thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Debbie and this is where I will be sharing my freebie scrap kits, elements, and whatever else comes to mind. My scrap kits are made using PSP X, but will work in PSP 8 and up. I also have a website where I write tag, blend, and scrap tag tutorials. The name of it is Kreative-Expressionz. I love writing PSP tutorials, and am just downright addicted. I had a stroke a three years ago, so how much a make depends on how I'm doing. Please excuse any mispellings or repeats, it was a major stroke, and I am half blind and I can't read, but I can right and use a program for the reading part, but hey that's not even perfect lol. I hope you enjoy what I make as much as I enjoy hearing from you all. Take care now and enjoy :)


Happy Kreating!
Debbie


IMPORTANT GOOD NOTICE (you all will be happy after you read this:
!!Prarie Sage is in the process of moving things for download from 4share to where you will now be able to do direct downloads. No more waiting or signing in to get what you like in Prarie Sage. All my new downloads are quick downloads. We are working on getting the whole Prarie Sage switched over, but all the work will be well worth it.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Frosty's Winter Freebie

Frosty's Winter Freebie-PSP Download
Frosty's Winter Freebie-PSD Download

Hey there y'all :)
     What fun this time of year is. Here is a fun little freebie for y'all to have fun with. When you open the stuff for this project it isn't just a picture lol. If you look at the layers thing each picture is on it's own layer and you just click on the layer you want, edit/copy, edit/paste onto your layer you have to make you picture. It's so so easy and it's all on one picture ready to go :) I hope everybody is doing well. I want to send many thank you's to all that have left me sweet thoughts of words to me. It does a body good. Thanks to everybody that has been visiting my site. It makes life for me after the stroke so much easier in keeping my thoughts and mind budy. Its hard to believe over a year and 1/2 ago I forgot how to even turn my computer on. I retaught myself all over ago, and never gave up no matter how hard it got, and did it half blind in each eye, along with lots of not feeling in my right hand. If it wasn't for everybody that visits my site and gives me kudos I don't know if I would have gotten this far. I can't that y'all enough for the words of encouragement, I just love y'all to pieces. I hope y'all enjoy what I made and now I got to get my brain to working on making more things lol. Take care now and have a great day!

Hugz :)
Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this lovely freebie. Happy Holidays

Grammie's Blog said...

Thank you so much for sharing.