Welcome To Prarie Sage

Hey there!


Thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Debbie and this is where I will be sharing my freebie scrap kits, elements, and whatever else comes to mind. My scrap kits are made using PSP X, but will work in PSP 8 and up. I also have a website where I write tag, blend, and scrap tag tutorials. The name of it is Kreative-Expressionz. I love writing PSP tutorials, and am just downright addicted. I had a stroke a three years ago, so how much a make depends on how I'm doing. Please excuse any mispellings or repeats, it was a major stroke, and I am half blind and I can't read, but I can right and use a program for the reading part, but hey that's not even perfect lol. I hope you enjoy what I make as much as I enjoy hearing from you all. Take care now and enjoy :)


Happy Kreating!
Debbie


IMPORTANT GOOD NOTICE (you all will be happy after you read this:
!!Prarie Sage is in the process of moving things for download from 4share to where you will now be able to do direct downloads. No more waiting or signing in to get what you like in Prarie Sage. All my new downloads are quick downloads. We are working on getting the whole Prarie Sage switched over, but all the work will be well worth it.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Thankful Hearts Freebie Kit

Download .psp format Here
Download .psd format Here
Happy November everybody! Well I said I'd do a Thanksgiving kit and here it is. I'm actually working on another one making my own elements, but for this one I got the word art and Thanksgiving images from DigiWeb Studio their T.O.U.'s are so no license is needed, and can be shared if even changed with a texture. They have such great kits there. The papers and other elements in this kit I made myself. I love primitive and country graphics. Making this kit and the other one I'm working on for Thanksgiving made my weekend just fly by lol. What great therapy! I hope y'all had a nice weekend and hope you's have a nice week ahead. Thanks to all that visited my blog this week and all the love you left, and here's my love to y'all for being so sweet. Thank you so much for all the kudos it so appreciated. With that all said, onto the scrap kit. Drum roll .........Ta Da!! lol.

Hugz :)
Debbie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Christa said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing!!

cjpeterson38 said...

It seems like I seem to run out of time to do all the things I want during the weekend. Grabbing all the wonderful freebies seems to take all my time. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Love, CJ

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Thank you for sharing.